What have I been doing??
Not blogging obviously! I find that it doesn't hold my attention as it once did, so I don't know how long this will stay active.
Did the Yarn Train to Portland in January- Loved it, will do again, went to Madrona Winter Fiber Retreat in Tacoma in February- had a nice time, doubt I'll stay overnight next year, and plan on going to the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival this summer, and Sock Camp in the Portland area in August.
My current projects include:
February Lady Sweater: Dream in Color Classy - Gothic Rose. I've purchased 5 skeins, and am using skeins 2-3 right now. One of the skeins was noticeably darker so I decided to alternate two skeins. This is working well. Based on how much I have left I'm sure I can get the length in the body and at least 3/4 sleeves. I do plan on narrowing the sleeves as the armholes are very comfortably wide. I plan on removing 1 pattern repeat and go down needle size from 7 to 6.
1. I still haven't completed Marthas socks…. Ugh!!
2. Need to rip ( too big) then reknit my green watercolor faux colorwork sweater. It will be my first steeked cardigan.
3. I need to knit some baby booties, hat, sweater & bibs for some friends that are expecting babies this year.
4. I'd like to knit Molly a "big girl" cardigan, perhaps the February Baby Sweater or sweater dress….
5. Must make Lyle his fingerless mitts.
6. Was asked to knit a "sock" for a friends car armrest.
7 & 8. Knit a shawl from my new Knitted Lace of Estonian book as well as my Stahmans Shawl & Scarves book.
Good news is that I have the yarn for most of these projects. We'll see just how much of this list actually gets done.