Friday, December 22, 2006

SP9 pal struck again!










I am so lucky to have my secret pal! I actually called in sick today ( but I have to work tomorrow) with a cold. To my surprise I had a package waiting for me! In the box were some chocolate covered strawberries, home baked cookies and some biscotti, very cute snowflake earrings, a book from my wish list (WRAP STYLE), a bag of chocolate caramel squares and a box of teas! I love love love every thing!


I've also included a picture of my first hand dyed hand spun hank of yarn. I used Jacquard acid dyes on superwash merino. It is approximately 44 yards, it's a very bulky yarn. This has been done for over 2 weeks. I've been somewhat lazy at updating my blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you received the package. The next one will be more fiber-related, I promise!

That yarn is gorgeous! Dying and spinning it yourself... I am doubly impressed.