Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Updates on the Dr Who Scarf








































So as my readers and I say that with a smile, would recall, I'd been working on a Dr Who scarf for a Holiday present for my friends Dad. It turned out quite well if I do say so myself - even with out the fringe. Due to the fact that I didn't follow the pattern exactly when it came to the suggested yarn, I came out with a scarf that was 10 inches wide and between 13-14 feet long but with only 2.5 of the 4.25 columns of pattern. When I was looking for the yarn I didn't notice that the suggested yarn was perhaps 1.5 or a 2 vs. the 3.5-4 that I ordered. Needless to say it's a friggin' long ass scarf. Here are some pictures of my darling husband modeling it as well as pictures of the happy recipient, Jim, on New Years eve.

No comments: