Sunday, July 08, 2007

First Veggies from the garden and growth of knitted items!

Here's the first beans from my 4 green bean plants! I harvested them yesterday and already see a few more than could be picked tomorrow. Right now though we aren't getting enough each day for more than a snack. Hopefully, in the next few weeks we'll have enough each time we harvest for both of us to have a side of them with dinner. On a side note, I never expected them to be so soft. They have this downy like texture to the skin.

So I've had this shawl, made out of Mt Colours Bearfoot sock yarn millends, pretty much done for the past 3 months... just hadn't sew in the ends. I decided it was time to actually complete it so I could wear it to work this week. Boy oh boy did it grow! I'll have a picture up of it tomorrow once it's dry.

No comments: