Monday, March 24, 2008

Why isn't a teleporter avaliable when you need one!

I practically ran to a local camera store on my lunch break just to fondle the camera I'm desperately waiting for today. I had very little time to eat lunch too. It was a ribbon like rice noodle with grilled chicken on a bed of salad veggies covered with peanut sauce... good eh? I'll definitely eat there again.

So, just to keep myself somewhat busy, I purchased this book. It should help with the wanting of the camera feeling I'm having just about every 10 minutes!

I think Lyle my strangle me if I mention the camera one more time. :)

1 comment:

emicat said...

I am so jealous!!! You're going to have so much fun with that camera :)

My boyfriend has a Sony DSLR, so if you have some questions about general use of DSLRs, I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out!

Your trip to Yellowstone sounds fun.