Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My small stash!






































I finally decided to post a picture of my stash. This doesn't include projects I have on the needle or my acrylic that I use for utilitarian afgans we keep for the couch. I have a football inspired one in Gold/Purple that I have to finish before my husband kills me.

I have some Debbie Bliss, Reynolds Rapture, Patons Decor, Lorna's Laces, Missions Falls, Knit Picks ( merino, alpaca, cotton, felting wool), Hand Painted Mohair from a gal off Ebay, Plymouth Rimini Rainbow, Lions Brand WoolEase, Brown Sheep Lambs Pride, and some other wool stripe 2 balls. As you can see I have a ways to go when it comes to having a real "stash". My favorites are the Lorna's Lace. I love the handpainted look! I haven't worked with Mohair yarn yet and am hoping to produce a nice lacy scarf from it. It has a some great shades of blue and green.

No comments: