Monday, September 17, 2007

Progress picture of my vesty thingy and my new Harmony needles!

My new Harmony Needles are mostly what I expected. I wish the colors were as bright as the photos on the site showed, but hey.. they're very nice otherwise! I can't wait to actually use the on a project.

I as able to work on the never ending ribbed vest this weekend. It just isn't that inspiring to work on. I didn't exactly measure the width of my back, just light stretched the first piece across my chest/shoulder area and cast on the amount to fill that space. The image with below appears to be too narrow. Oh well, if I need to fudge it and crochet on an additional piece I will!

I also spent some time with Molly at the pool. Here she is in her post pool wrap!
On the SP front, I've dyed some lace yarn, wound it into yarn cakes and picked up a few other goodies to post to my pal. That package should be off any day now!

1 comment:

emicat said...

Oooh, bring them to knit night next week - I'd love to see them!