Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just waiting around ...where is my Ravelry Invite?!?!?

You signed up on July 6, 2007
You are #9975 on the list.
1196 people are ahead of you in line.
15497 people are behind you in line.
34% of the list has been invited so far

Oh, and I've had some house guests since Saturday 8-11. They're the couple that introduced my hubby and me way back when. Also included in the bargin is their daughter Amanda. I've known her since she was about 18months old. She's one of my favorite little people in the world. We've spent time at the fabric store this past weekend and will be making a quilt for her to take home with her this Sunday. I can't say I like the fabric.. it wont be on my bed.. so I guess it doesn't really matter. Once it's done I'll post a few pictures.

No comments: