Tuesday, August 21, 2007

UPS was at my door! Sweater ideas...

I can't wait..... ohhhhhhhhh I've got a package with UPS and it has to be the one from my SP10 pal! If they don't deliver it tonight when we get home then my husband has the day off Wednesday and can get it for me!

There's nothing like getting packages in the mail! *grin* I've got an order into knitpicks too. One I made for myself and SP11 plus the new knit Kimono book. I saw it at a local book store and it's fab!

I've also scouted out several cardigans that are listed as "kimono sleeved" on two different department store websites. The 3rd, 4th and 5th are similar to what I saw in person when I purchased my plaid jacket earlier this month. I had thought I could make one, I didn't want to spend 80.00 on it.

Here's a few examples of what I'm talking about.This green one is my favorite. I like the ribbing on the cuffs/bottom, the size of the buttons and how it hangs. I'd like to make one very similar to this using a shade of red or blue.

No comments: